ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Canteras is a specialized large-scale engineered stone wholesaler enterprise. Canteras is a quartz surfacing company to receive ISO 14001 certification- a global standard specifically for environmental protection. From recycling 97% of the water used in manufacturing, to collecting dust from shipping, handling, production and processing; Canteras seeks to protect the planet and the well-being of our customers.
Like the stone we use, our quality craftsmanship ensures strength and longevity at every turn. We stand behind our quartz products before and after sale, staying committed far into the future by resolving any issues you may have immediately.
Canteras’s collections are as vibrant and varied as our customers. Whether traditional or modern, plain or sparkling we’ve got styles to suit any interior design vision. Color to dazzle or soothe, the choice is yours.
How Do I Care and Maintenance for My Lucent Quartz Surfaces
Every day care and maintenance for Canteras International surfaces is simple and easy. Canteras International is a hard and nonporous surface where in most cases using warm water with a mild soap is all that is required to maintain its vibrant look. If necessary, a nonabrasive cleaning product spray or surface wipes can be used as daily care & maintenance.
For stubborn stains, the surface can be scraped using a plastic putty knife or use of a soft cloth in combination with warm water and common nonabrasive household cleaners.
Some suggested household cleaners includes Rubbing Alcohol, Soft Scrubs Liquid Gel with Bleach or Vim Cream with bleach. To avoid dulling or etching the surface, make sure to use a nonabrasive cleaner and use a light circular motion when applying the cleaners to the surface. Little pressure is needed when using Vim and make sure the paper towel is well soaked with warm water and only a small dab of Vim is required. First apply to a small area to see the result before applying to the entire surface.
Thoroughly rinse the surface with clean warm water after any cleaning agent is used and dry surface with a soft cloth when done.
Honed or leather surfaces such as LQ2003 Sleek Cement, LQ3201L Full Moon L, LQ4611L Olympus L, LQ4720L La Lune L, etc requires more daily maintenance than those that has a polish finish. These surfaces are easier to mark with metal objects such as cutleries, clothing belts and buttons, fingerprints and cooking oils. Most of these marks can be easily removed using a cleaning detergent that contains bleach and warm water. Remember to thoroughly rinse all surfaces with clean warm water after detergent are used to remove any stubborn stains. Once cleaned, use a soft non marking white cloth, or paper towel to wipe of surfaces.
Heat Resistance, Canteras International surfaces can tolerate moderate heat for a short period of time. Long exposure may result in cracking, discoloring and/or other type of damages. Direct contact of heat source is not recommended. Use of Cork Hot Plates or other similar type of Hot Plates are recommended when putting kettles, hot pot or pans that was recently removed from a heat source.
Fireplace and Surrounds, Lucent Quartz ,Canteras International surfaces are NOT RECOMMENDED to be used near a direct heat source such as either wood burning or gas fireplaces. Prolonged exposure to a high heat source may cause cracking, discoloring and/or other type of damages.
Canteras International Care & Maintenance Guide:
What is the Canteras International Warranty Policy
This Residential Lifetime Warranty is available only to the original owner of a single family residence in which Canteras International surfacing materials have been originally installed.
Canteras International Residential Warranty Certificate :
Terms and Conditions
1. This warranty applies only to Canteras International® surfacing materials and does not apply to any other products, including other quartz
surfacing products manufactured or supplied by any other party, except Canteras International®.
2. This warranty applies only to Canteras International® surfacing materials that have been permanently installed in the interior of single-family
residences and have not been moved from their original installation. If after or during installation you decide that you do not like the
color or finish you selected, that decision is not covered under this warranty.
3. This warranty does not apply to any residence where the owner is not the occupant. See Commercial warranty for more
information. This warranty does not apply to materials and/or services that have not been paid in full.
4. When requesting service under this warranty you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a copy of your original receipt or
invoice showing the name of the owner.
5. You must agree to cooperate with Canteras International® or its authorized agents in the inspection of the material and assist us in efforts to
perform our obligations under this warranty.
6. In the event that Canteras International® surfacing materials fail due to a manufacturing defect, Canteras International® will, at its sole discretion,
repair or replace such materials. Canteras International® will seek to obtain the best possible result, whether we decide to repair or replace
your installation. However, exact color match is never guaranteed.
7. All decisions regarding this warranty are at the sole discretion of Canteras International®. No representative, dealer, salesperson, distributor,
fabricator or any other person is authorized to make any warranty or promises on behalf of Canteras International® with respect to Canteras
International® surfacing materials.
8. This warranty does not apply when the Canteras International is used for fireplace and surrounds. As per Care & Maintenance Guide,
Canteras International does NOT recommend quartz to be used near a direct heat source such as either wood burning or gas fireplaces.
9. This warranty does not apply on stain mark on surfaces due to lack of daily maintenance taken by home owners. In situations
where a service call was made for daily stain marks which can be removed, a fee will be charged to the requestor of the service